Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Do My White Sheets Turn Yellow

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Hello everyone! Long time no see!;) So sorry for neglecting the blog guys but I was really busy with uni assignments.

So, yesterday the weather was really fabulous, it felt like summer not spring! \u0026lt;3 I had a really nice day just chilling out:) PS: The shoes I'm wearing sneaker wedges are actually, hopefully will the more pictures the next time and wear them: D Take care!; *

wszytskich Hi! Long time no see, huh?:) I do apologize for neglecting blog, but I was mega busy working at varsity.

So (does not start a sentence with 'and so'^^), yesterday was really great weather, I felt as though it was already summer, not spring! \u0026lt;3 The whole day I spent relaxing on the fresh air;) PS: the shoes I'm wearing sneakers for koturnie it, I'll try for more pictures, next time when I bet them: D Take care!; *

wearing:
top, bag, bracelet - H & M
vest, shorts - Internationale
belt, necklace - Primark
cardigan - Lime Soda
shoes - Select

0 comments:

Post a Comment