Monday, April 4, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Gameshark Vba



My younger boss took a day off yesterday. Clearly, the long weekend has Provided him ample time to cool off, Because he came in today, and he apologized to the Dora Behalf of himself and Mark. I do not yet have the details, as it all Happened Behind Closed Doors and Dora and I did not have a chance to talk yet. It does not really make much of a That difference, but at least he saw the error of his ways. He Apologised. That's something. Also

He sent an e-mail to Dora this morning, asking her to show HIS WIFE how to do her job. Oh, the laughter! Boss's wife, although, from what I can gather, a lovely person, has been to the office all of THREE times in the two years I've worked here - once to swap cars with boss, second time to fetch boss so they could go look at kitchens together, and third time to interview the new cleaners for her house. Despite being paid a higher wage than Mary's or mine every week, she has NO IDEA about even the basics, like where the files are on the computer or what the procedure for incoming faxes, e-mails and mail is, not to mention specifics, like Dora's job. And yet, Dora's task is to teach her everything she herself has learned in the two years of working here - today. Welcome to the world my boss is living in. (Not The REAL one.)

I'm kind of curious to see how this pans out. I think there will be tears.

_______________________

young chief took Sunday off. And apparently extended weekend away from the problems gave him a chance to recover, because in the morning Dora apologized today on behalf of myself and Mark. I do not know as yet, details, because everything took place behind closed doors, and I did not have a chance to talk to Dora. Do not do it already at this point make any difference, but at least he realized that he did wrong. I apologized. Always something.

In addition, young Dora today sent an email asking him to teach his wife, his duties. Mother, but all three uśmiałyśmy! Married to the boss, though it seems nice and in general, has been in office three times during my two years of work here - time to replace the head of the cars, the second time to lift the head to the mall and watch him kitchen furniture, and a third time to conduct interviews with potential sprzątaczkami. And even though every week the company pays her more than I or Mary, it does not have the slightest clue about even basic issues, such as where to find specific files on your computer, whether the procedure for incoming faxes, e-mails and e-mail, not to mention specyfikach - as those of Dora. Nevertheless, the task for today is Dora give her your two years of knowledge and experience - in one afternoon. Welcome to a world of my boss. (Not the real.)

Even I am curious how it all comes out. I think it will be tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment