Saturday, April 2, 2011

Aztecs And Incas Religion Compare And Contrast



I've got a few things to write about work, but I refused to think about it this weekend, so you'll just have to bear with me.

I've got a song to share with ya. It's probably not new, but I'm not really keeping up with what happens on the music scene lately. I'm an 80s/90s child, and frankly not into the new millenium music at all. Bar a few exceptions, of course.

I'm always keeping an eye on what Lady Gaga's going to come up with next. I know, she's got a lot of critics out there, but I find her very entertaining, and am way past giving a shit about what anyone else says is cool or not. I kind of like Pink, too. I like the band Train, "Save Me San Francisco" is a really great album. Shakira, of course. Love Shakira, although her last album was very disappointing, she can do so much better than that!

Anyway. Danny downloaded the Top 40 Billboard Singles as of 26 March 2011 for me yesterday, but I was kind of busy with pigs being needy, then doing chores, then there were a couple of books I wanted to read, then I had to e-mail Dora, and so I only got to listen to them today.

Gaga, Katy Perry, Cee Lo, Rihanna, Pink, Black eyed Peas - all perfectly fine and listen-able (it's a word), but nothing breathtaking. And then we come to number 9 on the list - Bruno Mars, "Grenade."



I've had it on repeat for the last half an hour. I love it. ♥
______________________

I have a few things to write about work, but I decided that this weekend I will not think about it, so you'll have to wait for the news bit.

Today I have for you a song to listen. Probably not new, but I, so to speak, it was, from circulation a few years ago and I'm not keeping up with current music scene. I am a child 80-tych/90-tych years, and not like my music new millennium, so honest. Although of course there are exceptions.

for example, always waiting for what's new Lady Gaga also invent again. Yes, I know, has many critics, but it amuses me as I do not know, and besides, I'm already too old to worry, or something like it is now "cool" or not. And Pink is cool too. I Train, "Save Me" San Francisco "is a great album. Of course, Shakira. I love Shakira, but with its final release gave a little stain, horror, be it on duuuużo more.

Well, but what I am. Danny pulled me Sunday 40 best-selling singles of the Billboard charts at 26 March 2011, but first the pigs demanded attention, and then cleaned up, then I wanted to read two books, then I had to write off Dora the e-mail, and finally happened so that only today I turned on.

Gaga, Katy Perry, Cee Lo, Rihanna, Pink, Black Eyed Peas - it may be possible to listen, but nothing breathtaking. Until I came to number nine on the list - Bruno Mars, "Grenade."

I put the above on youtube.

do not know if you need to understand word for full effect or not ... Well I'm flying around the clock from half an hour. But the gem. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment