Thursday, April 21, 2011

Change Locks On A Husky Tool Box

LOVE AND HATE FEAR

absolutely disagree with the good, Christian doctrine, saying that it is better to give than to receive. Now, I'll look to turn their good principles. I do not know even one thing that religions have done, and that would be good for humanity. A Christian monk said to sanjasina: "Your master feels resentment, not love. "True, but he is wrong.

With great affection I'm talking about all these women, the millions of women burned alive by the popes. With great affection I'm talking about those women, but I can not speak without bitterness about all the Popes, who were ordinary murderers.

Religions have killed more people than wars do so. Wars are political in second place, more people were killed during the religious wars, crusades, dżihadów / "Holy Wars". Muslims killing Christians, Christians killing Muslims, Christians killed Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Hindus ... The whole history of religion is so bloody that I do not see why I should not feel bitter when I talk about these criminals.

Yes, with great love I'm talking about the victims, but I can not love talking about murderers in the name of God, pious murderers, murderers virtuous. Yes, I feel bitter because I see the crimes they have committed against humanity religions. With the love I'm talking about humanity, but for my kindness can not expect criminals. For the criminals have a sword, for the victims of the lotus. I am both at once. In one hand holding a sword in the other - a lotus flower. Everyone gets exactly what he deserved.

Thus, his words are true, even though he is mistaken. You understand what I mean? His words are true, because on the one hand I say with love, on the other hand I say with great bitterness about all those people who stood in the way of human evolution to the state of Buddhahood. I can not forgive them, nor can they forget it.

I am a very straightforward man. Some people can not love, I know they are poisonous and that I will be bitter for them. There are very few, but exploit humanity and steer it on the wrong path.

all your love I have for those who suffer, who are being persecuted, who are being exploited. But I can not love the priests, politicians and exploiters and oppressors. I say this quite clearly, and I want you to have absolute clarity here. Meditation will bring such clarity that you know what a spike, and what is a rose. Only a blind man can be confused, take a rose thorn and a rose for the spike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment