Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sore Dry Throat Pregnancy



This was my in-tray this morning. For fuck's sake!

On Friday, Mary and younger boss interviewed a woman who applied for the office manager position. She looked sort of 50-ish to me, Mary reckons she'd be about 46 years old. During the interview, younger boss apparently said to her: "And when are you going to retire? Because I don't want to do this again in two years, I'm sick of this." Mary said the poor woman was so taken aback, she didn't even answer. She was probably thinking: "Gee, do I really look so old?"

Ever since Dora's resignation, my younger boss has been acting like a little boy who had his toy taken away. He's even taking it out on the job applicants, as unbelievable as it may seem. He's positively dripping professionalism. (The way I drip sarcasm, I guess.)

He's already sick of it? He doesn't want to do this again in two years? Gee, that was quick… First difficult situation arises, and he already cracks up and acts like a brat. Does he even realize what sort of crises general managers at other companies face EVERY DAY? Goodness. I sometimes just don't know what to say at all. My freaking guinea pigs would make better managers than him, and they know next to nothing about the construction industry! (They're more into the farming/fresh produce kind of thing.)

On another note, my younger boss has sent a written complaint about one of his long-time attorneys to the partners at this attorney's law firm. He wasn't h
appy with "everything taking so long." Hmm. My advice would be not to try and piss off a lawyer that represents you in three matters currently before the courts and to which you owe half a million dollars in legal fees, but hey, what do I know.

____________________________

So this morning she looked my tray. Appl whore, no!

On Friday, Mary and the young boss conducted conversation with a grandmother, who answered a job advertisement. It looked to me for about 50 years, Mary believes that it has about 46-five. During the conversation, the young apparently asked her the question: "And you, when are you going to retire? Because I do not want to play again in two years, I have had enough." Mary told me afterwards that his grandmother, poor thing was so surprised by this question, as many did not respond. Perhaps she thought to herself: "Jeju Island, I look so old?"

Dora From the moment I resigned, the head acts like a little boy, who someone took a favorite toy. And not only survives on the current subordinates, but also on those of potential. Professional in every way.

make me laugh with him. "I do not want to play again in two years, I have had enough." The first difficult situation, and he no longer gets nervous system disorder and acts as the last whipster. Does he have a concept of what problems of managers in other companies face almost every day? Mother. Sometimes I was really missing words. My guinea pigs would be better managers than him, and yet they do not have the slightest clue about construction! (They are more interested in agriculture, crops, you know, in this direction.)

Besides the young has sent a written complaint to one of its longtime lawyers for the board of that lawyer. The reason the complaint was that "everything takes too long." Hmm. For his part, rather pissed off odradzałabym someone who represents you in three court proceedings i komu wisisz ponad poł miliona dolcow, ale co ja tam wiem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment