Monday, April 18, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots, Charlotte, Nc



Fuck! How I hate the know-it-all bookkeepers who have no clue whatsoever about bookkeeping! I HATE THEM! What the fuck is your problem, you stupid bitch?! I tried to help you! I wasted half an hour of my precious time on a two-page e-mail explaining exactly what the problem was and how to fix it – all YOU had to do was read it with understanding and copy/paste it onto your invoice! I practically did YOUR job FOR YOU! But no, of course you know better, you have to show how you're smarter and better than me because you're "senior", you know what? You stubborn mule? Kiss my ass! I'm sending you an official letter disputing your invoice. My boss will sign it gladly, he doesn't like paying people – and I hope yours bites your head off, since today is the deadline for submission of your payment claims, so you can kiss your cash goodbye for at least another two months. Good luck! I tried to help. Moron! Thank you and regards.

All right, who's next? Come on, don't be shy – I'm in the mood!

I'm shitted off, because I look like I haven't slept in a week, and I have a meeting with the accountants in, like, an hour. And I don't want to go. I don't even need to be there, but my young boss insists - he can't understand half the issues himself, but he'd never admit it, so me being there is crucial to his plan. And the plan is that when it comes to the crunch later on, he can always blame me for whatever went wrong: "What?! What do you mean you don't know? What do you mean it's not done, you knew it was supposed to be done, you were in the meeting!" He never goes anywhere by himself (the toilet, maybe), he always drags someone with him, because he's too afraid of accepting responsibility for anything all by himself. He needs someone to put the blame on when daddy starts freaking out on him. That's how he maintains the perfect image, and that's why the older boss and his wife are of the impression That They have a perfect child who can do no wrong and a bunch of good-for-nothing cretins working for Them. Today, it's my turn to be the scapegoat.

Is it really any wonder I fucking hate people!
_________________________

Bosz! How I hate people who play the omniscient accounts and do not have an idea what they are doing! I hate you! What You split up with me, debilko! There I helped you? I sent you two-page e-mail, in which practically have performed work for you! After ł hours are lost! It was enough to read with understanding, and rewrite. But no, you have to show me what you are wiser and more important than me, so you know what? Oślico stubborn? I've got you in the ass. Expect me an official letter, in which refuse to accept your invoice. My boss happy to sign because he does not like to pay, and you hope your zjebie what the world is because today marks the deadline for submission of invoices, and you will be waiting Æ the money is not a month, but two. Good luck. And tried to help. Fool! Thank you very much, best regards.

Giving, who's next? Because I have inspired me!

bad mood because I look like a zapuchlak, and I have a meeting with the company accountant, to which, moreover, did not want to go. I do not even have to, but the boss insisted, because he understands the shit out of it, but then admit to admit it, it takes me with him to later, like what t to rypnie, power knock wines ę at me: "Well, as you do not know how it did not, after all, did you know that you need, yet you were with us at our meeting!" Therefore, he never does anything himself (well, can desired into the bucket that he will go), someone always pulls together - to yourself, God forbid, do not have to be something to bear total responsibility. Cause daddy dojebie, ia translate what if the knee? Pour in the asshole? This is a strategy. Therefore, the older boss and his wife live in the belief that they have a perfect child, the wisest and most wonderful, works for them and a bunch of imbeciles. So today I'm doing for a scapegoat.

Mother, and I am surprised that people, whore, I hate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment