Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Parodontitis Pocket Clean



1) I started every day this week with rescuing some sort of animal. On Monday, it was a big dragonfly circling my office for half a day, and refusing to leave or be caught and taken outside. Finally, it rested upon a wall, and I promptly trapped it in a plastic container and released it outside. Tuesday, it was a little baby gecko cowering in the corner behind the shelf. It took a moment to get it in the plastic container, as it was in a very awkward spot. But it happened. I took it outside. Wednesday morning, I found a little cricket near my in-tray. Plastic cup and a bit of paper, trapped, out he goes. This morning, it was Browneye tangled in blankets. My poor old man…♥ I snuck in a cuddle as I freed him, and he was whinging something shocking. "No! Don't pick me up! Just free me from this blanket! No! I don't want kisses! Put me back! I said I don't want kisses! Let me go! Go away!" Haha! Cutie.

2) My older boss has some sort of chemist store fetish. I get his credit card statements every month to reconcile, and that's how I know he spends thousands upon thousands of dollars at chemist stores. On his way to Stradbroke Island, he must have stopped at every single chemist store between Brisbane and Straddie and bought something. Thousands of dollars. THOUSANDS. Every single month. On four credit cards. I'm not kidding.

3) Cuan came downstairs today and started complaining about the two bits of paper someone has put in his in-tray. "I've got enough paperwork, I do not need anymore!" I Showed him my desk, my in-tray, and shouted at him. He promptly apologized for starting the conversation. (And Living.)

4) I got a deal for you. If you make the phone stop ringing, I'll give you a million bucks. Really.

5) Today is Dora's last day.
____________________

1) This week, one day everyone started from an animal rescue. On Monday, such a large dragonfly flew my first half of the office. It could not be her or chase or catch. And finally sat on a wall, and then imprisoned her in a plastic container and released outside. On Tuesday I found a small lizard nestled in the corner of my office behind the wardrobe. It took me a bit of luring her into a container, such as the available space has chosen to hide. But in the end and was lured to the outside. On Wednesday morning I found a plastic tray with my big cricket to the documents. Plastic cup, so what the fax, I caught, was. This morning, Browneye be entangled in a blanket. Poor old man, incompetent ... ♥ obcałowałam occasion on each side, and this marudził if he does not know what harm it works. "No, I do not ponoś me Release me only from the blanket, do not I do not want kisses! Put me back into the cage! I said I do not want kisses! Let go! Go away!" Haha. Gilmore.

2) My old boss has a fetish associated with pharmacies. Every month I get the credit card statements, and therefore know that they spend thousands of dollars in pharmacies. I swear, on the way from Brisbane on Stradbroke Island, stopped and bought something at every single pharmacy what was on the road. Thousands of dollars. THOUSANDS. Each month. On four credit cards. No shit.

3) Cuan went downstairs and saw two papers in his tray, he began to moan. "I have enough paper, I do not need more!" I showed him my desk, my tray, and nawrzeszczałam at him. Quickly apologized for starting the conversation. (And for being alive.)

4) I have a suggestion for you. Yes, for you. If you make me this shitty phone stops ringing, I'll give you million bucks. Really.

5) Today is the last day of Dora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment