Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skins Volume 3 Netflix



Had a bit of a Pirate emergency Earlier in the week. Well ... You know, it was not REALLY an emergency, but to me, as a "parent", anything even slightly wrong with my pigs is an emergency.

Danny rang about 9:00 am and reported Pirate That was "walking funny" on three legs, pretty much. His left back was giving him some Clearly grief. It could have been a sprain, it could have been a fracture, it could have been just that he slept on it and it's gone numb - but as guinea pigs are known to be fragile, delicate creatures, we booked him in to the vet.

"Mary, I've got to leave about 11:30 am today, something came up..."
"What, you got a job interview?"

O_O I wasn't all that surprised she might have thought that, but I didn't like that she did. I don't mind when people suspect that I have a job interview when I DO have one, but I don't want them to think that I have one when I don't!

Anyway, I told her the reason I wanted to leave, and that was that.

The vet checked Pirate out thoroughly, asked us approx. a thousand of questions, gave us some of advice, and in the end said she could feel his knees were a bit swollen, and it could be as simple as a vitamin C deficiency, but she can't give a thorough, proper diagnosis without an x-ray. Throughout all this, the patient kept rumbling in displeasure. Scared he was not, but pissed off mightily.

The hardest part was having to leave him at the vet surgery for the x-rays. It brought Runtie to mind all over again, and although I knew this was an entirely different situation, the dread just wouldn't leave me.

I went back to work, and I sat on pins and needles (and very sharp knives) until around 2:30 pm Danny rang and said the vet called, and Pirate is ready to be picked up. He was such a good boy, sat still for the x-ray, and they didn't have to sedate him. Saved us close to $100 right there. I love that pig. ♥

Danny had gone to pick Pirate up, and said one of the nurses that looked like a supermodel brought him out. Apparently, he looked very content and happy in her arms. She then proceeded to hand him over, and what does the boy do? Dives for the boobs, that's what. Nearly ripped her shirt off, so eager he was for a last cuddle.

I'm not jealous. Not at all. Pfff, of course not. Really.

The x-ray didn't show any breaks or fractures in the bones. His joints are a bit worse for wear, so he's on anti-inflamatory medication for 3 days.

Ah, children, I tell you ...!
_____________________

Pirate was the vet on Wednesday. Nothing terribly serious, but you know how it is - for the "parent" at the slightest sign of a "child" is just ACKGROUND mother, lo la god!

Danek Around 9:00 am he called and reported that pirate "something so strange it", clearly saving his left rear leg. What could it be? And hell knows, maybe pulled a muscle, bone it can burst, may bioderko dropped out of the pond, can sleep on it and numb? And that pig is so delicate, sensitive creatures that once we have agreed to these shoots him to the vet.

"Mary, I'll just have to go out around 11:30, something fell out ..."
"What, you have a job interview?"

I put eyes on the pole. I mean, like a not particularly surprised that such a thought, but I did not like it. I have nothing against the suspicion that I had a job interview when you REALLY have a job interview, but I do not like it people think that I have as I have.

Anyway, what I explained this, and it was not the case.

Pirate vet looked on each side, wymacała it by all means, we asked a thousand questions, gave some advice, and finally concluded that feels very little swelling in the knees, and maybe it is a plain lack of vitamin C, but can not be sure until they do x-rays. Pirate sat sullen and burczał, not at all scared, pissed to the max.

hardest thing to leave it there for these x-rays. He immediately reminded me Runcik, and even though I knew after that it's a completely different situation, is such a strange fear of something he did not want to let go.

I went back to work, and sat on pins and needles (or the sharp knives) until 14:30, when it rang Danek, that pirate is ready for collection. Such a lovely świneczka of him, sitting politely for x-rays, do not throw up, so do not have to inject a sedative to him. Saved us about a hundred bucks. I love the rat mouth as you do not know. ♥

Danny went pick him up, and he told me later that one of the nurses who looked like a supermodel, brought him a Pirate, who in turn looked very happy in her arms. She gave him Dankowi a pirate? About face, and plunge into the Tits. Almost tore her blouse, so apparently rozochocił.

I'm not jealous, where. Not at all. What are you. Really.

X-ray did not reveal any fractures or cracks, fortunately. Is said to have a little overused joints, so he got anti-inflammatory drugs and has taken over three days.

Ach te dzieci, mówię wam, doczynek...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment