Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrapbook Birthday Party Invites



by Joseph Wierenga


I'd gone shopping today. Nearly came back with two more guinea pigs. Gorgeous little things, looked just like our passed-away Runtie, and Both Danny and I found it difficult to walk away without taking them with us. But in the end, the reason prevailed over the heart - Browneye, in his old age of 4.5 (that's like 70 in human years) shouldn't have too much excitement in his life. And two at a time is really the perfect number.

I also nearly got an iPhone. The deal was $29 for the phone, and $29 a month for $450worth of calls/texts on a 24 month plan. I didn't get it in the end, as it's not a "need", it's a "want", but I walked away with a sense of very grim, very disgusting satisfaction anyway - because both my bosses and their spouses all have iPhones, and they pay close to $300.00 a month EACH for their phone calls and texts.

Working for these people makes me a bad person. (
_____________________

I was out shopping today. A small hair and wrocilibyƛmy home with two new ƛwineczkami. This had little snout, really reminded us of our deceased Runcika, and both me and Dankowi it was hard to leave the store empty-handed. But in the end, reason won with the heart. Our four-and-half-year old man Browneye (nearly 70 in human years) should no longer be in this age of too much excited. And besides, the two are really the ideal number of pets on once.

I almost bought it myself ajfona. $ 29 bucks for the phone, and then $ 29 per month $ 450 per credit. The contract for 24 months. At the end, not bought, because however it is something you "want", not something you "need", but it went out of the store with an odious sense of satisfaction - because both of my bosses and their wives have ajfony, and pay close to $ 300 bucks a month for EVERYONE.

work for the people to make me a bad person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment