Friday, March 25, 2011

Ana Plaid Belted Tunic

A Little Bit Of Sparkle & A New Friend







As promised yesterday, I present to you my new friend - Piggy Betty! My friend who does the majority of pictures for my blog wanted something from herself on the pictures and we decided that it would be a mascot (idea inspired by polish photographer Marcin Tyszka who takes his Ducky everywere with him and takes pictures of it with all the models). We were thinking about it for a while and yesterday this sweet little piggy was waiting for us in a charity shop so from now on it will be hiding somewhere on the photos with me!;)

As promised yesterday, I present you my new friend - Betty pig, affectionately known as Pig Betinka! My friend, who does most of the photos on this blog wanted something from each other on the pictures and we decided on the mascot (the idea was inspired by Marcinek Tyszka, who as you probably rallies, everywhere takes with him his duck, who shoots with models). For a moment we wondered what it would be for the mascot and yesterday trafilysmy on our waiting Betinke our sh, so we now will not hide it on the photos with me!;)

wearing:
jeans, bags, rings, earrings - Primark
top - H & M
blazer - Moow
shoes - June

0 comments:

Post a Comment