Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facial Moles At The Side Of The Mouth

Mixing Winter With Summer





I probably haven't told you that before but I really like contrasts. Today I decided to wear my aviator jacket which I haven't worn in months, but as the weather was really warm I wanted to mix it with something light. I took more winterish jacket and socks and put it with summery playsuit and clogs. I know not everyone's gonna like the way I used socks, but hey, you need to experiment with fashion sometimes, don't you?;D Oh, and don't worry, I'm wearing thin nude thights;)

Pewnie wam o tym nie mówiłam, ale lubię contrasts. Today I wanted to start my aviatorkę, which wore not a few months, but that the court was really hot I decided to mixing it with something light. So I put more contrast winter jacket and a sock with a summer suit and a more chodakami. I know that not everyone will like the way you feel I wore socks, but hey, fashion is meant to be fun and experiment with it, is not it?, DA, and do not worry, I have thin legs tights;)

wearing:
playsuit, socks, birds ring - Primark
necklaces, owl ring - H&M
jacket - C&A
shoes - Internationale
bag - vintage
deer ring - Top Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment