Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kinds Of Italian Dressing

U Take Me In & Throw Out My Heart & Get A New One




The dress I had on today was bought few months ago and now I am finally presenting it to you. I fell in love with the tie-die print and the cut-outs on the midriff (which you can see on the pictures with details) and really love the fact that it actually has long sleves (promise more pictures the next time I'll wear it). It also was just 5 pounds so i did not think twice and run straigt to the cashier: D As you can probably see, from the Amount of sun, it was really hot today and I had to take off the jacket as it was just too much. The spring really has come to town!;) PS: I love gray nailpolish! \u0026lt;3

dress, which I am wearing today was bought a few months ago and finally I can present it to you. Princie fell in love, which is decorated in wyciecach under the breasts (which you can see on the pictures with more details), I really like I also the fact that he has long rekamy (promises more photos, when again will I had for myself). There was also no matter that it cost just 5 pounds, so I ran without thinking to present to the cashier: D As you can see, the amount of sun on the pictures, it was very hot today, so much so that after some time I had to remove the jacket, because it could not withstand it. Looks like the Spring arrived in full!;) PS: I love gray nail varnish \u0026lt;3

wearing:
bag, shoes, thights -
Primark dress - Lime Soda
jacket - Internationale
skull rings - Poundland
oval ring - H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment