Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Milena Velba Milk Autobahn

The Pleated Skirt With Strawberry On Top






Today, I introduce to you my new pleated skirt. I wanted it to be the centre of this outfit, that's why everything else is black so the pink skirt can stand out. I just added strawberry necklace (and 2 tiny rings) so the outfit is not too boring;) Next time I'll try to play a bit with colours when styling this skirt:D

Today, I present to you my new pleated skirt. I wanted it to be the center of the styling, so all the rest is black, that she was able to stand against this background. I added yet only a necklace with a strawberry (and 2 small rings), in order for the set was not boring;) The next time I'll try a little play with the colors stylizing skirts: D

wearing:
skirt, thights, necklace , rings - Primark
top - New Yorker
jacket - Internationale
shoes - Lime Soda
bag - vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment