Monday, March 21, 2011

Cheapest Brazilian Wax Dc

I Want Orange Trees




Hello all! First of all I wanted to apologize for lack of new post in those few days. And second - forgive this simple outfit today, but I needed something very comfortable for my trip to library (I need to start writing assignments for my uni). Simple combination of simple items but I hope you'll appreciate the colors in here. I think orange looks really cool with navy, khaki with gray and with so I though 'why not put all of Those colors together? " And here we are!;)

Hi everybody! First, I wanted to apologize for the lack of new posts in the last days. Secondly, forgive me for this simple set, but I had to assume something very comfortable on your journey to the library (the time to get on with writing a work on varsity). A simple combination of simple things, but I hope you appreciate the colors. I really like the combination of orange with a grenade, with khaki and gray, so I thought 'why not connect all these colors together? " and behold the results!;)

wearing:
jacket, bag - H & M
jeans, bracelet - Primark
top - Select
cardigan - Lime Soda
shoes - Matalan
watch - dad's

0 comments:

Post a Comment