Friday, March 11, 2011

How Do You Undo A Update On Sims 3





I love it! Love it, love it, love it! ♥♥♥♥♥

There's a number of things I love about this video.

Firstly, I love the song. No surprise there, I had that song stuck in my head from the moment I first listened to it. It's so Michael... It's got that "Billie Jean" rhythm to it, that incredible bas line. Anyone else hears "Billie Jean" in this song? Either way - it's awesome.

Secondly, I love the girl in this video. Her name's Sofia, I think. She's an amazing dancer, and I love how happy, excited and positive she comes across in this clip. She dances with such joy, that looking at her makes me want to get up and dance myself. (Who cares if I can?)

Thirdly, I just LOVE the choreography. I love the street dances - aren't those dancing kids amazing?

Fourthly, I adore that scene towards the end, where Sofia sits at Michael's star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame - how she touches His name, how she seems somewhat sad and overwhelmed... And it inspres her to do a Michael dance, and then all these other folk join in... That was beautiful. A wonderful tribute to the Master.

Fifthly, I appreciate the simplicity of the story - a talented girl with big dreams comes to Hollywood, dances and serves food at a bar to support herself while she chases her dreams. Very typical, almost cliche. I love how there's no overwhelming amount of special effects, how the focus is on dance, on music, on the joy that Michael still brings through his songs. On how He's still an inspiration and a role model - and probably always will be.

The only minus in this video is that it really should be Michael - it should be Him singing and dancing in the streets. I can feel His spirit in this video, but I'd prefer to see Him. I'd prefer to see what He'd do with this...

Missing Him more and more every day that passes.
Love ya more, baby.
_________________________

I love it! I love, love, love! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

lot of things I love about this clip.

First of all, and there will not be a surprise - I love the song. Stuck in my head after the first hearing. It's so typically "Michaelowa" ... She had the rhythm of "Billie Jean", the same bass ... Anyone else hear the song "Billie Jean"? Anyway, is cool - one of my faworytek on the album "Michael."

Secondly, the main character of this microcosmic history, her name was Sofia, if I'm not mistaken - a great dancer, and terribly I like this the enthusiasm, joy, excitement with which she dances. Looking at her I want to pick itself up from his chair and move in tan. (And who cares if I can?)

Thirdly, the choreography is wonderful. These dances on the street - these kids are amazing, no?

Fourth, I love this scene at the end, where Sofia is sitting at a star on Hollywood Boulevard Michael Celebs, and as such in the translation of the animal - such as touching His name, and it looks sad and reproduced. And it inspires her to dance, and then all these people to join ... Beautifully. A beautiful tribute to the Master.

Fifthly, I like the simplicity of the clip. Talented girl with big dreams to conquer Hollywood goes, dancing and working in bars to make a living while chasing dreams. Simple, even cliches starting without great special effects, dance, music and joy that Michael always brings to the world through his songs in the foreground. Although I have him among us has not, however, he is still an inspiration and role model for others - and probably forever will be.

only downside is that it should be on - Michael. That he should sing and dance in the streets. He feels his "soul" in this clip, but still I would prefer his own. I would like to see what he would do about this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment