Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emerald Gpsphone .cht



Mary dropped a bombshell this morning - she's retiring. I was the first person (except for her family members of course) That she told. She'll stay until the end of May this year, and then she's gone. Two more months. She's had it with the way they've Treated her, and finally made a decision.

I told her it was a great decision, that I'm very happy for her, and she said: "Joanna, I need a hug." I gave her a hug, and promptly burst into tears. For her, for myself, for life in general.

The string holding me to this place has just been cut. The reason I stayed here for so long and put up with all the crap was because of Mary. Because I knew that I'll never have such a cool office manager again. When I started looking for another job some month ago, my main worry was how will I ever get to say goodbye to Mary.

I love her. She's so much like me, it's not funny. I look at her, and see myself in some 30 years time. I will miss her a lot. A LOT.

I fell like my hands have just been untied. I've made plans for this year, but this news necessitates re-Evaluating Them. I do not know. I can not think of this yet. My head hurts.
_________________

Mary greeted me this morning the news that is retiring. I was the first person (with the exception of the family, of course) that the said. Is the end of May this year, and then adieu. Two months. She told me she has just enough of being treated like a dirty rag to the floor, and that all that stress adversely affects their health.

From my part I assured her that he took the right decision. Very good. "You gave them self-sufficient, without payment, without the least bit of gratitude, now think of yourself." She said: "Joanna, someone must now hug me." Well, hugged her, and of course just in tears. Behind her, for myself, and for life in general.

cord that tied me to this place was the same cut. The only reason I sat in the mud for two years, was Mary. Because I realized that it is very hard, if at all possible, would be to find another such a co-worker, manager, and Mary. Once a month ago I started looking for a new job, the most worried about how I manage to say goodbye to her.

I like her, damn. Because he thinks like I do, that is fine. The nature we are so similar that until the fear. I look at her, and I see what I'll be there for 30 years. I will miss her. VERY.

On the other hand, I feel like my hands resolved. I had already plans for this year, but this news makes me has to be przeewaluować. I do not know. I still can not think about it. I have a headache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment