Monday, May 16, 2011

Initiation Procedures Of Sororitys

Black & Gold






Hello lovelies! Sorry for another break at blogging, I got back to England a week ago but was busy with exams and with catching up with my boyfriend. The outfit you can see here is from my last evening in Poland when me and my friends went out for pizza. All black esemble never fails plus some gold and leopard print added to make things less boring. Take care and hopefully see you soon!)

Hello dear! Sorry for another break in blogging, I returned to England a week ago, but I was busy teaching to the test of time and catching with her boyfriend. The kit, which you see is from last night in Poland, when he went out with friends for pizza. Always reliable, all black set with a touch of gold and camouflage, as additives, so it was not too boring. Take care and hope to see you soon!)

wearing:
blazer, bag - vintage
jeans, ring - Primark
scarf, set of bracelets - H&M
top - Peacocks
shoes - June
wide bracelet - Avon

0 comments:

Post a Comment